Friday, July 10, 2009

A Day on the Farm

Yesterday was a great day at the farm it was soooooooo Red, White and Blue Beautiful!!!!!!!

Beautiful-Day


This week the flickr group, Shades of Inspiration's theme is yes, Red, White and Blue.
I would love to give you a mini tour of the farm on this summer day.

The horses are more than content on a day like this, not too hot or cold.


Crafts-Barn-Sunny-Day

This is my little get away on the farm
The Crafts Barn



It is where lots of creating and friendship happens
During the summer I open it one day a week to ALL my friends
I don't know that any masterpieces are created but there is ALOT of laughing going on.

We have wildflowers on the areas that are a little too dangerous to mow.


Even the horses get to enjoy them.



Lodge

The main lodge is a 100 year old barn that we renovated, I wish I had a photo to show you but to give you an idea of it's condition when we bought it you could see sunshine through the walls and it had a mighty breeze sweeping through it.


Up-the-Hill
All of our pastures have shelter for the horses, they look little mini barns running up the hill


The wildflowers won't be around for long so we enjoy them all the more due to there short blooming season.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!
Free Signature GeneratorFree Signature Generator

6 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous photos!

Marilyn said...

Kelley ... Thank you for sharing such beautiful glimpses of your farm! I love the way your fine pictures tell the story ... The wildflowers are wonderful -- like nature's "bling" for the landscape! I would love to be in the neighborhood ... to join in for craft day fun! more summer sighs!! :))

KayEllen said...

Oh my!!!! these photos are beautiful!!and life size WOW just stunning Kelley:)

Have a great weekend!

Smiles,
kayellen

blushing rose said...

Exquisite restorations & landscapes. I love these kinds of country settings. You have a lot to be very proud of. The horse just take away my heart ... Pop over for a visit.
TTFN~ Marydon

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Totally Beautiful.....your photos are even more breathtaking in this size.

a quiet life said...

you life a magical life, picture perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails